Emotion is our friend when we learn how to interpret its gift.
It is a shame we are not taught in school the value of feeling angry or frustrated.
In truth we cannot experience the feeling if we are not holding it within; we have a choice to hold it in and keep adding layers and layers of the same emotion until it get heavy like concrete. This may end up with us not being able to feel anything. This would have us living vulnerable controlled by outside forces and ultimately never to find our gifts and talents.
For me this is unacceptable especially when all we need is a bit of education. There is another way we can choose to Let it Go. This can start by breaking down the story that has an attachment to this emotion.
I am not making light of being bullied because I understand within most days we are all bullied to some extent. If you are living a life filled with joy and happiness after finding your gifts and talent that you are now able to share with the world and are experiencing no areas of challenge then I admit you are probably not being bullied.
Yet for the rest of us who have been at the result end of being bullied I hope I can shift your context about what is REALLY happening.
YOUR ENERGY is being STOLEN. “Nothing more Nothing less”.
Now depending on the meaning we attach to how this feels is where everything goes pear shaped.
Let’s look at a case of a teenager being bullied in school because she does not fit the norm of the rest of the sheep in the class. Maybe she intuitively knows it’s OK to be different or perhaps she looks a different shape, colour or maybe even has a physical difference. Really the difference is not important the way this child feels is the gift, if it can be understood at the time.
ENERGY IS ALWAYS IN MOTION it is felt as EMOTION. Emotion is the Gift!
- If the person attacked / victim feels anger good because they have still got some fight in them, different makes others feel insecure. The attackers energy falls (If they checked in they feel vulnerable or insecure) and they feel the need to get some energy; they take it from someone else unconsciously. Depending on how low their energy is they will take it from the most vulnerable or someone who appears to BE different (unconscious the victim may feel different to them and they do not understand your value)
- The system does not want us to BE powerful individuals because we are easier to control if we keep playing follow the leader. Times are changing, bring on our unique gifts.
- When we can understand energetically what is happening and why you are then able to reclaim your power. The attack originally is not about you. It is about someone feeling vulnerable unconsciously and they are trying to steal energy from whomever they can get it. If you end up being the victim then something within you wanted to be released and this is the gift, the feeling that arises was within the attached person just hiding and lurking around from past experiences. We do not need to go to the past just sender this emotion up to a higher power to be dealt with, for me its god or my higher self, Allah, budda or universal love whatever that support system that you believe in will work.
- Time to take responsibility for the fact you were part of the story. You did allow your energy to be stolen and the emotion of anger, self-pity, anxiety or whatever appears happened.
Now what happens next time someone tries to pull you down? What strategies’ can you put in place to make sure you are able to handle it if it was to happen again?
- What we really want is for you to protect your energy making it harder to steal. I teach client to imagine a beautiful pink energy bubble all around then and seal it with a “star of David symbol”. Asking for protection from anything that is not for my higher good. I want to make clear I am not saying you will not have any challenges because some challenges are sent to make us stronger. When you have a different context about what challenges represent you can see them as a gift not a torment. This protection keeps away energies that you are not yet able to handle. (another topic)
- So with the energy bubble in place you will have a choice to walk away from the bully energy or you may find that your energy is too strong and they will move to someone else.
- If you are feeling stronger you may be able to say while standing strong holding onto your own energy, “I hear what you are saying but that is not how I look at the situation/life.” You are not telling them they are wrong, you can acknowledge their point of view but you also hold your energy by making your point. From the point of energy control you may both get to keep your own levels.
- Make sure that you release whatever you are feeling after this encounter. It is not about feeling elated because you stole their energy. It is about maintaining your position from an understanding YOU are all YOU need exactly as You are in every moment.
When you are able to see life through the exchange of energy instead of making it personal life becomes a whole new playing field.
Hope you enjoy, I am open for any questions
The value of different roles we play
I spent the first 40 years of my life with no understanding that there could be something more to my life than being a mum, wife, daughter, nurse and property investor.
The majority of the time, I loved each of these roles while they were active, this now explains why I was successful when I was focused on any of them.
Each experience came with different challenges that I was later able to see the value and healing in each situation. I was unaware that I was playing these roles from my physical perspective alone. I now explain this as being asleep to a bigger picture of life. I totally ignored any support or guidance from the greater part of me. In truth I had no idea that I did not know what I did not know. This is the same for all of us until something happens in our life that starts us asking bigger and more powerful questions.
When you have no idea that you are having both a physical and spiritual journey at the same time, you have no idea how to access the insights or guidance required to support your growth. Hopefully by me sharing my journey honestly it may help with your understanding of this component of your life. By the way I love questions so please feel free to post.
It appears as we come into physicality we agree to forget any prior life or insights that we have acquired over many life times. This life, we set an intent we wish to experience XYZ and heal ABC so that ultimately we can remember who we are along with the gifts we have brought to share with the world.
As mentioned last time we are the director / producer of the script which ends up the movie of our life. We then take on the role of cast recruiter and call for cast volunteers. Then we agree to forget we did all this, weird!
This disconnection became apparent when I visited my amazing kinesiologist. I knew something was really out of alignment, really weird things were happening and I was very emotional. On muscle testing she told me the spirit (Right side of my body) was trying to convey a message for my greater good and the mind (Left side) was in shock and could not hear. Maybe it would mean change was required.
As we helped one side, the other side became depressed; luckily we got this worked out in one session. Both parts of the whole were able to hear and acknowledge each other’s level of understanding. Beautiful, I really needed help to rectify the situation I was unable to do this on my own, Remember it is OK to ask for help every now and again.
Obviously something had shocked me and the disconnection had occurred. Together my spirit/physical body was experiencing both good and bad times but instead of us seeing the experiences as MIS-TAKES to learn, reassess and refocus. The mind (Which is a bit more complex than we perhaps believe) steps in and makes a judgment / decision about the situation. This brings with it an emotional attachment to the experience.
The mind goes in search on your hard drive of your lives for similar situations that have brought up similar feelings either consciously or unconsciously. The mind then decides the reasons why something should and should not have occurred after reviewing the history from all life times. This is felt as an emotional response that is either guiding us forward or holding us back. It is up to us to choose what we decide to do at this point.
Deal with the emotion and grow or stuff it down and stay the same. Your choice! Now we are getting some understanding about our genetic line maybe playing a part in our decisions unconsciously. No one ever mentioned or taught us the value of dealing with how we feel in the moment. This would allow us to get both the learning and insights from every situation allowing us to heal all life times. Wow what a gift. This is happening daily and we are unaware, amazing!
It is this disconnection from remembering and understanding how our spirit is trying to support our healing and lift the veil that has been stopping us from remembering our own magnificence.
I understand this game called life is the weirdest game we have ever agreed to play. We are given a physical body, whether we like it or not it is absolutely perfect for us to learn a lesson that may hold a key for us to heal and reach our ultimate potential. One lesson I personally needed to learn / heal was acceptance and love of self. This has helped me to remember and connect back to all that is thereby remembering “I am the creator and script writer of my life”. By taking responsibility I am able to start Reclaiming my God given Power. Check out the gift Reclaim Your Power Flipchart. You can download by clicking on the opt in box. This chart supports you to understand energetically where you are at in any moment.
SUPPORT STEPS: When you are feeling over whelmed remember to breathe deeply into you abdomen. Slow the breath down and allow the feeling to flow through you choosing to feel the relief. What you resist persists because the emotion gets caught in the body so in the allowing it can flow on. Please remember you are cared and loved from above at all times. I know this from the depth of my being. Until next time love always.